One Time Maintenance
Orange County Landscape Contractor
Lytle Landscape Construction offers a unique service called one time maintenance. This service came from hearing client after client complain about how their weekly gardeners just don’t do a good enough job, or they don’t have the knowledge to do much more than “mow and blow”. So I started a service designed to do all the things gardener don’t do. This is meant to be done on a annual or semi annual basis, or to get your yard ready for a wedding, or party whenever it’s needed. All yards are different, So I will meet with you and assess whats needed, make recommendations and give you a detailed free estimate.
What we do:
- Rake and weed all planter beds.
- Adjust irrigation, replace broken heads, fix broken lines, re-program timer.
- Adjust Landscape lighting, replace burnt out bulbs, fix broken wires, Clean bulbs.
- Spray for any pest if needed.
- Fertilize everything with Grow Power and Ironite. Acid food for Acid loving plants.
- Trim plants as needed to restore them to their best potential.
- Remove any dead plants.
- Cultivate planters.
- Plant Annuals, Perrinials or shrubs as needed, and patch sod.
- Cover all bare soil with 2″-3″ of a quality compost to keep weeds down, moisture in, and this replaces the organic material in the soil over time.